Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship day quotes


  • Remember those days that we innocently went through together.....having each other....we complete the puzzle of friendship....friends forever....Happy friendship day.
  • A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
  • DO EVERYTHIN FOR UR FRNDS BUT DONT DEMAND ANYTHIN IN RETURN FRM THEM.
  • ALONE I can SAY but.
    TOGETHER we can SHOUT.

    ALONE I can SMILE but.
    TOGETHER we can LAUGH.
  • FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive,
    Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand,
    Not what U see but how U feel,
    and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
  • “True friendship is never serene.”
  • Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
    Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
    Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,
    But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,
    I just giving you time to miss me!
  • A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. 
  • A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 
  • "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." 
  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. 
  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Happy Friendship day to one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment